ALS Provider Recertification Course
How to book a course:
- Select the state or territory
- Select the course name.
- This will take you to the booking site for the course centre or provide you with an email contact.
- Not all courses will have places available
- Book your course with the course centre
- Some course centres do not accept external bookings
- Prices vary from course centre to course centre
- The ARC does not control the price of courses
- All course centres are approved by the ARC and the ARC does not endorse any single provider.
Candidates wishing to attend the one day recertification course must hold a current ALS Provider certificate which is within the four year period. If not, will be required to attend the two day provider course. Course centres are required to check the status of candidates certificates prior to accepting their course registration.